WELCOME TO THE MOORE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
The Moore Chamber of Commerce is a member driven organization whose mission is to promote and
facilitate the growth of the business community for our members and stakeholders.
Cast your vote for the Moore Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors!
You may cast your vote until 3:00 p.m. Friday, November 27th. The slate of nominees have been approved by the Board of Directors and submitted via U.S. mail to all members in good standing. Each position will serve a three-year term beginning January 1, 2016 and end December 31, 2018.
Just a few business items to note:
- We have 2 Board openings and 4 candidates.
- We are pleased to welcome the following candidates for the board:
- Michael Cooper, The Yellow Rose Theatre (incumbent)
- Jeff Miles, Republic Bank & Trust
- John Sanders, Wal-Mart Super Center
- Crystal Griffis, Republic Services
- All ballots need to be signed and only have 2 selections made. All official numbered ballots were mailed the week of November 9th.
- All business members in good standing are eligible to vote. If you are not current on your dues or are unsure if you are, please call the office to make the necessary arrangements, 405-794-3400.