#DoMooreBizLocal Rebate for consumers
Moore is still open for business!
Save your receipt(s) from local restaurants and retailers! For every $100 you spent (rounded down), you will earn a $10 gift card to one of the businesses you supported. Spend $1000 at a business, we give you a $100 gift card to that business.
Please note: We are not encouraging you to shop IN stores. Please shop online, over the phone or use curbside pick-up.
- Maximum of $1,000 in receipts from any one business at a time
- Limit $100 in rebates per household
- Receipts must be from a Moore Chamber member
- Receipts must be dated after the program starting date (March 24, 2020) and submitted by April 6, 2020.
- Excludes grocery store purchases
- Excludes medical and pharmacy purchases
- Excludes professional services
- Multiple receipts can be submitted to reach $100 minimum but all receipts must be from Moore Chamber members
This program begins March 24, 2020 and ends April 6, 2020 unless otherwise specified.
Purchases that can help support our small retailers and restaurants:
- Gift certificates and gift cards
- Pay it forward – Buy a gift card or certificate for someone else
- Shop your small retailer’s online stores
- Carry out or delivery meals
- Buy a meal for someone in need
- Prepay for a membership to support a local gym
- Buy a movie ticket or other entertainment passes for an event to look forward to
Click here to complete the form to receive your rebate. Gift cards will be mailed when this program ends.
If you have multiple receipts to submit, please submit ONE photo of all receipts.
For questions, please contact us (405) 794-3400.