Area businesses will be hosting corporate supply drives in order to assist the Moore Chamber of Commerce and the Moore Involved Young Professional Group in the Fill the Bus campaign. Along with hosting the drives, each participating business has also agreed to donate at least one box of paper to the campaign. All supplies are being donated directly to the Moore Public Schools.
By investing in our children today, we are providing them a path to a brighter future tomorrow. EVERY child deserves a chance to succeed. To become a Sponsor for the event or be a Corporate Drive Host.
- July 17, 11am-1pm @ Wal Mart Super Center, 501 SW 19th St
- July 24, 11am-1pm @ Wal Mart Super Center, 501 SW 19th St
- July 31, 11am-1pm @ Wal Mart Super Center, 501 SW 19th St
- August 4, 6pm-8pm @ National Night Out – Warren Theater Parking Lot
Why: Essential Supplies for the Moore Public Schools such as:
- #2 Pre-Sharpened Pencils
- Glue Sticks
- Crayola Crayons, Markers, Color Pencils (brand specific)
- Dry Erase Markers
- Facial Tissues
- Clorox/Lysol wipes
- 3-ring binders
- Package of Notebook Paper (Wide or College)
- 1 Subject Spiral Notebooks or Composition books (Wide or College)