Learn more about our new logo
The Moore Chamber of Commerce recently rebranded with a new mission statement and a more colorful logo. New to the brand is a tagline with meaning and structure behind the design. The tagline: “Promote. Connect. Advocate.” includes three of our top goals in our new Strategic Plan:
- Promote: To tell our members’ stories, our story, and that of the entire Moore business community.
- Connect: To provide our members with networking opportunities and business resources to help them grow and succeed within the Moore business community.
- Advocate: To be the voice of our members and have a seat at the legislative table when it comes to issues that impact the Moore business community.
With these in mind, the three diamonds in the new logo represent the three goals.
- The blue and green intertwined that represent “Promote” and “Advocate.”
- With the yellow diamond connecting the diamonds together, represents “Connect".
A unique take on "Connect", you will see that our “M” in MOORE represents the businesses and community coming together with a subtle handshake.
Can I use the new logo?
As a member in good standing, you can use the Moore Chamber of Commerce logo on your business materials. Displaying the Chamber logo sends a strong message. It tells your customers and other businesses that you are committed to the growth and success of your business and the business community. Does one logo make a difference? According to the American Chamber of Commerce Executives, yes it does. Research shows that consumers are 63% more likely to buy goods or services from a business that is a member of the local chamber of commerce.