Our Ambassadors are our red carpet committee. Active chamber members serve as our partners to provide outreach and support to the business community. They also represent and promote the Chamber in a positive and professional manner.
Ambassadors are volunteers who provide a valuable service to our organization. By maintaining a strong connection with our members, ambassadors develop business relationships and maintain networks that strengthen the chamber.
Benefits of Serving as an Ambassador
The networks you maintain as well as the relationships you build provide considerable benefit to you and your business.
- Grow/develop personally in addition to professionally
- Enhance your business and expand your prospect list
- Establish your reputation as a business committed to serving the Moore area
- Gain a true sense of accomplishment for being part of a group that serves others
- Make recognizable contributions the help grow and improve the Chamber
- Potential media coverage from attendance at Chamber events
- Quarterly meetings:
- Breakfast - 8am, various locations
- Socials - 4-5pm, various locations
- Maximize Your Membership - 8:30-9:30am, Moore Chamber
- Ribbon cuttings, groundbreakings, and other events as needed
- Mentor new members
PEOPLE YOU MEET AT CHAMBER EVENTS COULD BECOME YOUR BIGGEST CLIENT TOMORROW!