By accessing any Services and/or page hosted, controlled or otherwise managed by the Moore Chamber of Commerce or submitting any content to the Moore Chamber of Commerce including but not limited to emails or postings on our Facebook and other social platforms pages, you state that you agree with, and agree to comply with, the ToU.
Additional terms and conditions may apply when you use affiliate services or third-party content linked from or embedded in the Site and/or the Services, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and more. The ToU and the relationship between you and the Moore Chamber of Commerce shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oklahoma without regard to its conflict of law provisions. In the event of any dispute regarding this Agreement or your interactions with the Moore Chamber of Commerce, you agree that such dispute shall be submitted for binding arbitration under its rules then in effect in Cleveland County, Oklahoma, before one arbitrator to be mutually agreed upon by both parties.
The failure of the Moore Chamber of Commerce to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the ToU or other policies detailed on by the Moore Chamber of Commerce including but not limited to any Membership Agreement between the Moore Chamber of Commerce and its members shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision, and any waiver of a right or provision with regard to a specific instance shall not constitute a waiver of any other breaches of that right or provision, even with regard to the same User, Individual or Entity. If any provision of the ToU is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the ToU remain in full force and effect. You agree that, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action by you arising out of or related to use of the Moore Chamber of Commerce Services or the ToU must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. You agree that the Moore Chamber of Commerce Site and Services shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over the Moore Chamber of Commerce, either specific or general.
You agree to not use the Moore Chamber of Commerce Services (including any page, site, app or service used or controlled by or on behalf of the Moore Chamber of Commerce, or by sending emails to any email address associated with the Site):
- to upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, offensive or demeaning to the gender, race, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation of another, or otherwise objectionable;
- to harm minors (defined under US law) in any way;
- to impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Moore Chamber of Commerce Member or staffer, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted to or through Moore Chamber of Commerce;
- to remove watermarks or source identifiers, logos and/or code from content created by or hosted on Moore Chamber of Commerce;
- to upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any content that has been deemed by a court to constitute patent, trademark, trade secret or copyright infringement;
- to upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that You reasonably believe constitutes patent, trademark, trade secret or copyright infringement;
- to upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- to submit, upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or malicious computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, track, archive, hack or limit the functionality of, any computer or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including WAP-enabled phones, tablets, ebooks or handheld internet access devices;
- to interfere with, hack into or disrupt Moore Chamber of Commerce Services or servers or networks connected to or used by Moore Chamber of Commerce, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks used by or for the Moore Chamber of Commerce;
- to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including any regulations having the force of law;
- to “stalk” or harass an individual; or
- if you are a resident or national of any country to which the U.S. has mandated a trade embargo.
Terms of Service
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the Moore Chamber of Commerce website and Services is at your sole risk. Moore Chamber of Commerce is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and the Moore Chamber of Commerce does not warrant or guarantee the safety, efficacy or accuracy of any information contained or embedded onto the site or linked from the site. Moore Chamber of Commerce expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, except as prohibited by law;
- Moore Chamber of Commerce makes no warranty that:
- the Moore Chamber of Commerce website and Services will meet your requirements;
- the Moore Chamber of Commerce website and Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate or error-free;
- the information that may be obtained from the use of the Moore Chamber of Commerce website and Services will be accurate or reliable;
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through Moore Chamber of Commerce Services or the Site will meet your expectations.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Moore Chamber of Commerce Services is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your system or for loss of or damage to data that results from the download of any such material;
You expressly understand and agree that the Moore Chamber of Commerce shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Moore Chamber of Commerce has been advised of the possibility of such damages) (except where prohibited by law) resulting from:
- Your use of or your inability to use the Site;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party using the Site;
- any other matter relating to the Site and/or the Moore Chamber of Commerce.
For each visitor to our Web page, and certain of our Services our Web server automatically recognizes and archives the visitor’s domain name, including IP address.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, user-specific information on what pages users access or visit, the IP address of each visitor to the Moore Chamber of Commerce, and any information that a visitor posts on the site or sends to any of our official e-mail addresses.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page and Services and customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor and is not shared with other organizations. Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on Moore Chamber of Commerce Services.
If you request that the Moore Chamber of Commerce, send information to a third party, such as a friend, the Moore Chamber of Commerce may utilize the contact data provided by you to forward information to said third party, and may retain said contact data as long as we feel appropriate.
With respect to Ad Servers: Moore Chamber of Commerce Services may include advertisements and content served by third-party providers and reserves the right to share personally identifying information with its business partners, designees, advertisers, marketing firms and related third parties.
The Moore Chamber of Commerce may, at a future time, use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes, and such changes will only be used for information provided by those who have used the Site and Services after the effective date of such policy changes. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically. The Moore Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to communicate with its users via communications methods provided by each or any user.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Moore Chamber of Commerce, its subsidiaries, affiliates or other partners, and its volunteers, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of information, material, files and/or Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through Moore Chamber of Commerce Services, Your use of Moore Chamber of Commerce Services, Your connection to Moore Chamber of Commerce Services, your use of any third party site linked to or by Moore Chamber of Commerce Services or its users, your use of the ToU, or your violation of any rights of another.
You agree that the Moore Chamber of Commerce shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of or limitation on your access to Moore Chamber of Commerce Services. The Moore Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to refuse access to the Moore Chamber of Commerce Services or Website to any individual for any reason.
You agree not to repost or redistribute content found on Moore Chamber of Commerce Services pursuant to the licenses herein without full credit to and for the Moore Chamber of Commerce and/or the rightsholder, including a full and complete copyright and/or trademark statement where applicable.
Those under the age of thirteen are permitted to read and download content posted and/or hosted on the Site; however, those under the age of thirteen are not permitted to comment on or post to the Moore Chamber of Commerce Facebook page or submit content on, through or to Moore Chamber of Commerce Services in compliance with the United States Federal Trade Commission regulations regarding online privacy and protection issues for children under thirteen. Accordingly, if you submit Content to the Moore Chamber of Commerce, you thereby affirm that you are over thirteen years of age.
Moore Chamber of Commerce Services and its related sites are designed for adults and do not knowingly solicit or collect information from children who are twelve years old or younger. Any child under thirteen who submits content on, through or to the site in any way will be banned to the extent reasonably possible.
You affirm that you are either more than the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service.
Access to Moore Chamber of Commerce
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the Site, any Material on the Site or any product purchased through or via the site, other than on and/or in the Site, or in the course of Your use of or access to the Site.
The Moore Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Moore Chamber of Commerce (or any part thereof) at any time and from time to time with or without notice. You agree that the Moore Chamber of Commerce shall not be liable to You for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Moore Chamber of Commerce.
The Site may provide, or third parties may provide as part of the Content, links to and incorporation of content and the sale of items containing/bearing content provided by and/or created by third parties (Third-Party Content). Because the Moore Chamber of Commerce has no control over Third Party Content, you acknowledge and agree that the Moore Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other material on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Moore Chamber of Commerce shall not be responsible or liable, directly, or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such external site or resource.
The Moore Chamber of Commerce may from time-to-time effect, host or provide access to or information about contests, challenges, scholarships and/or games (Contests). Any such Contests conducted by or for the Moore Chamber of Commerce will be effected pursuant to separate rules, terms and conditions that are created for each and any Contest. Any Contests conducted by any third party will be effected pursuant to said third party’s rules, terms, and conditions and not under the control of or by the Moore Chamber of Commerce.
You are responsible for obtaining access to Moore Chamber of Commerce Services and acknowledge that such access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for applicable fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements, if applicable. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access Moore Chamber of Commerce Services.
The Internet is global in scope, and You may be able to access Moore Chamber of Commerce Services from outside the United States. You therefore agree to comply with all applicable rules regarding online conduct and acceptable subject matter. Specifically, and without limitation, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported to or from the United States and/or to or from the country from which You are accessing Moore Chamber of Commerce Services.
The Moore Chamber of Commerce respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We follow the requirements of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act in terms of the information we request when copyright infringement, such as the copying of art, is claimed. If you believe that a work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated on the Services, please send as much of the following information (“Notice”) as You have available to our DMCA Agent whose contact information is provided herein
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any).
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where on the Site the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for us to locate the material (e.g., the URL).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
This information may be submitted via email to the Moore Chamber of Commerce at kbrown@Moorechamber.com or via mail to 305 W Main Street, Moore, OK 73160.